Hiking TraIl nearby Peñaescabia natural area, in España and Torás population.
The largest locality in the area is Jérica
, with a population of 1,542 persons, at a distance of 16.486 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torás
(280 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.295 kilometers.
- Min height: 918 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,333 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,134 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.540 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.822 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.105.