Hiking TraIl nearby Las Cumbres natural area, in España and Tejeda population.
The largest locality in the area is San Bartolomé
, with a population of 52,161 persons, at a distance of 9.670 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tejeda
(2,338 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.663 kilometers.
- Min height: 790 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,238 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,032 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 30.944 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.813 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.945.