Hiking TraIl nearby Guasca population.
The largest locality in the area is Chía
, with a population of 64,569 persons, at a distance of 22.253 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guasca
(3,540 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.066 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,901 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,713 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,437 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.990 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.129 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 65.513.