Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Ushuaia
, with a population of 58,028 persons, at a distance of 68.666 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.603 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 667 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.928 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.888 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.399.