Hiking TraIl nearby Tejo de Auzteguia natural area, in España and Orbara population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 24.229 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Orbara
(57 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.025 kilometers.
- Min height: 863 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,159 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,014 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.139 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.653 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.803.