Hiking TraIl nearby Montes Obarenes-San Zadornil natural area, in España and Frías population.
The largest locality in the area is Oña
, with a population of 1,452 persons, at a distance of 14.878 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Frías
(354 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.947 kilometers.
- Min height: 528 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 635 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 584 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.639 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.480 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.307.