Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 269.338 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.845 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 75 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 20 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.711 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.563 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.645.