Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 269.316 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.202 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 75 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 17 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.637 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.497 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.169.