Hiking TraIl nearby Cortados y cantiles de los ríos Jarama y Manzanares natural area, in España and Parla population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuenlabrada
, with a population of 197,836 persons, at a distance of 7.409 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Parla
(115,611 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.409 kilometers.
- Min height: 606 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 632 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.937 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.242 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.194.