Hiking TraIl nearby Mont-Tremblant population.
The largest locality in the area is Sainte-Adèle
, with a population of 10,634 persons, at a distance of 55.265 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mont-Tremblant
(8,892 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.089 kilometers.
- Min height: 342 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 581 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 466 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.349 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.295 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.196.