Hiking TraIl nearby Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jérôme
, with a population of 54,948 persons, at a distance of 38.704 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
(5,706 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.192 kilometers.
- Min height: 381 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 545 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 458 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.554 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.663 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.891.