Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 24.770 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.879 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,027 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,283 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,182 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.324 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.822 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.900.