Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 21.944 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.541 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,031 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,332 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,162 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.709 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.109 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.714.