Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.318 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.331 kilometers.
- Min height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,141 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 635 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.430 %.
- Average slope downhill: -24.025 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 80.150.