Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalope, Val de Fabara y Val de Pilas natural area, in España and Caspe population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcañiz
, with a population of 16,392 persons, at a distance of 24.377 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Caspe
(8,054 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.165 kilometers.
- Min height: 109 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 198 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 153 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.755 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.772 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.209.