Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Vizcuerno natural area, in España and Caspe population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcañiz
, with a population of 16,392 persons, at a distance of 23.682 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Caspe
(8,054 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.405 kilometers.
- Min height: 127 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 162 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.154 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.555 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.558.