Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Barruelo de Santullán population.
The largest locality in the area is Aguilar de Campóo
, with a population of 7,280 persons, at a distance of 12.671 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Barruelo de Santullán
(1,574 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.808 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,071 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,361 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,202 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.409 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.990 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.439.