Hiking TraIl nearby Montes De Valnera natural area, in España and Selaya population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 14.225 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Selaya
(1,991 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.800 kilometers.
- Min height: 363 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,103 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 835 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.625 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.862 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.645.