Hiking TraIl nearby Río Miera natural area, in España and Penagos population.
The largest locality in the area is Camargo
, with a population of 31,404 persons, at a distance of 14.841 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Penagos
(1,704 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.030 kilometers.
- Min height: 57 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 292 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 134 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.982 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.753 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.421.