Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Castroverde population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 22.490 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castroverde
(3,218 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.532 kilometers.
- Min height: 354 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 915 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 569 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.238 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.365 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.107.