Hiking TraIl nearby Mina de la Aurora natural area, in España and San Martín de Trevejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Fresno
, with a population of 2,563 persons, at a distance of 7.720 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Martín de Trevejo
(965 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.174 kilometers.
- Min height: 598 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,052 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 836 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.695 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.757 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.723.