Hiking TraIl nearby Río Nalón natural area, in España and Grado population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 11.947 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Grado
(11,033 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.288 kilometers.
- Min height: 37 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 228 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 111 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.851 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.276 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.114.