Hiking TraIl nearby Bajina Bašta population.
The largest locality in the area is Užice
, with a population of 63,577 persons, at a distance of 32.621 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bajina Bašta
(8,533 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.961 kilometers.
- Min height: 514 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,049 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 727 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.078 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.628 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.989.