Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña Centinela natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Granadilla de Abona
, with a population of 39,993 persons, at a distance of 15.471 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.562 kilometers.
- Min height: 25 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 366 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 197 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.684 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.061 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.243.