Hiking TraIl nearby Chitre population.
The largest locality in the area is Pokhara
, with a population of 200,000 persons, at a distance of 33.151 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chitre
(2,860 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.915 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,878 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,185 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,088 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.883 %.
- Average slope downhill: -24.633 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.906.