Hiking TraIl nearby Gallecs natural area, in España and Llefià population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Martí
, with a population of 221,029 persons, at a distance of 2.811 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llefià
(43,827 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.740 kilometers.
- Min height: 12 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 238 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 111 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.880 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.702 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.896.