Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Bernia y Ferrer natural area, in España and Calp population.
The largest locality in the area is Calp
, with a population of 29,666 persons, at a distance of 7.087 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.242 kilometers.
- Min height: 272 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 637 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 460 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.938 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.940 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.798.