Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva Rosa natural area, in España and Cangas de Onís population.
The largest locality in the area is Piloña
, with a population of 8,389 persons, at a distance of 23.645 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cangas de Onís
(6,623 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.745 kilometers.
- Min height: 56 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 82 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 72 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.090 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.079 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.657.