Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and San Cebrián de Mudá population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 13.243 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Cebrián de Mudá
(184 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.672 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,154 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,512 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,295 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.983 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.946 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.993.