Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Peña Sagra natural area, in España and Cabezón de Liébana population.
The largest locality in the area is Barruelo de Santullán
, with a population of 1,574 persons, at a distance of 25.280 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabezón de Liébana
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.040 kilometers.
- Min height: 993 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,915 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,350 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.314 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.396 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 68.877.