Hiking TraIl nearby Monte Alduide natural area, in España and Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry
, with a population of 1,646 persons, at a distance of 15.608 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.596 kilometers.
- Min height: 200 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,044 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 660 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.928 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.659 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.021.