Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 7.328 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.414 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,525 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,026 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,826 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.987 %.
- Average slope downhill: -31.694 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 69.128.