Hiking TraIl nearby Barranco de las Hiedras-El Cedro natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Arona
, with a population of 78,614 persons, at a distance of 20.388 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.296 kilometers.
- Min height: 383 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,338 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 894 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.298 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.678 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.265.