Hiking TraIl nearby Río Gallego (Ribera de Biescas) natural area, in España and Biescas population.
The largest locality in the area is Jaca
, with a population of 13,396 persons, at a distance of 21.554 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Biescas
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.085 kilometers.
- Min height: 814 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,076 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 920 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.789 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.492 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.234.