Hiking TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Laredo population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 9.908 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Laredo
(12,591 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.306 kilometers.
- Min height: 25 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 445 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 216 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.327 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.201 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.785.