Hiking TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Laredo population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 9.597 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Laredo
(12,591 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.231 kilometers.
- Min height: 4 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 455 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 176 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.033 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.273 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.014.