Hiking TraIl nearby Gorges de l'Ardèche natural area, in Francia and Barjac population.
The largest locality in the area is Bourg-Saint-Andéol
, with a population of 8,301 persons, at a distance of 19.900 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Barjac
(1,503 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.690 kilometers.
- Min height: 278 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 386 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 329 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.856 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.754 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.042.