Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Broto population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 25.336 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Broto
(509 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.026 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,114 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,965 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,624 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 45.063 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.984 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 83.022.