Hiking TraIl nearby Tejo de Aginarte natural area, in España and Murgia population.
The largest locality in the area is Eskoriatza
, with a population of 4,000 persons, at a distance of 19.612 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Murgia
(2,340 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.400 kilometers.
- Min height: 704 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,015 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 835 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.005 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.311 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.165.