Hiking TraIl nearby Cuencas de los ríos Jarama y Henares natural area, in España and Talamanca de Jarama population.
The largest locality in the area is El Molar
, with a population of 5,051 persons, at a distance of 6.793 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Talamanca de Jarama
(1,984 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.214 kilometers.
- Min height: 647 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 768 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 682 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.481 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.902 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.913.