Hiking TraIl nearby Deer Lake population.
The largest locality in the area is Corner Brook
, with a population of 18,693 persons, at a distance of 100.953 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Deer Lake
(4,163 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 62.751 kilometers.
- Min height: 19 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 709 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 369 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.562 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.487 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.142.