Hiking TraIl nearby Río Águeda natural area, in España and Sobradillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Lumbrales
, with a population of 2,018 persons, at a distance of 7.765 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sobradillo
(323 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.528 kilometers.
- Min height: 598 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 647 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 628 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.490 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.802 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.301.