Hiking TraIl nearby Martin population.
The largest locality in the area is Žilina
, with a population of 85,985 persons, at a distance of 34.138 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Martin
(60,817 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.717 kilometers.
- Min height: 500 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,464 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 813 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.688 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.275 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 60.418.