Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 19.093 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.784 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,177 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,332 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,256 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.196 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.887 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.878.