Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra De Guadarrama natural area, in España and Lozoya population.
The largest locality in the area is Rascafría
, with a population of 1,588 persons, at a distance of 11.676 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lozoya
(568 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.890 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,770 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,100 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,006 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.809 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.442 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.085.