Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras Subbéticas natural area, in España and Cabra population.
The largest locality in the area is Lucena
, with a population of 42,248 persons, at a distance of 13.921 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabra
(21,352 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.388 kilometers.
- Min height: 683 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,038 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 929 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.851 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.047 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.766.