Hiking TraIl nearby Bad Schandau population.
The largest locality in the area is Děčín
, with a population of 52,058 persons, at a distance of 13.357 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bad Schandau
(3,078 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.307 kilometers.
- Min height: 123 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 320 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.185 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.402 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.395.