Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Meira population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 12.179 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Meira
(1,775 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.533 kilometers.
- Min height: 449 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 617 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 526 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.500 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.424 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.447.