Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Norte de Guadalajara natural area, in España and Tamajón population.
The largest locality in the area is Cogolludo
, with a population of 633 persons, at a distance of 10.749 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tamajón
(216 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.117 kilometers.
- Min height: 830 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,104 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 967 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.999 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.907 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.943.