Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Norte de Guadalajara natural area, in España and Tamajón population.
The largest locality in the area is Cogolludo
, with a population of 633 persons, at a distance of 10.764 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tamajón
(216 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.969 kilometers.
- Min height: 841 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,092 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 951 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.594 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.703 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.488.